Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Decision
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2011
- Eight wins by KO
- Has won eight of his last 10
- Eight first round finishes
- Lost 2012 bout to UFC vet Marcin Bandel
UFC Fight Night (4/17/21) Fabinski was submitted by Gerald Meerschaert via guillotine choke at 2:00 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/5/20) Fabinski was submitted by Andre Muniz via armbar at 2:42 of the first round
Cage Warriors 113 (3/20/20) Fabinski won a three round unanimous decision over Darren Stewart)
UFC Fight Night (11/17/18) Fabinski was submitted by Michel Prazeres via guillotine choke at 1:02 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (7/22/18) Fabinski won a three round unanimous decision over Emil Meek
UFC Fight Night (11/21/15) Fabinski won a three round unanimous decision over Hector Urbina
UFC Fight Night (4/11/15) Fabinski won a three round unanimous decision over Garreth McLellan
TRAINING: Usually I have two training sessions per day. In the morning we do technique drills and spar. At night I run, hit the weighs and work on technique some more.
When and why did you start training for fighting? My two older brothers took me with them to judo training when I was seven. I got into fighting in 2010 after I joined Nastula Team, the club of former Olympic champion Paweł Nastula.
What ranks and titles have you held? Ranked #4 in Poland at 170lbs
Do you have any heroes? Randy Couture, Paweł Nastula, Leopold Okulicki
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is a dream come true to be able to compete for the best organization in the world. It is the affirmation of my daily grind and motivation to work even harder to fulfill my potential.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I spent four semesters studying zoology at Warsaw University of Life Sciences, but put my academic career on hold to provide for my family.
What was your job before you started fighting? Realtor and fitness instructor
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition?
- Polish Amateur Championships Light Heavyweight Runner-Up (2010)
- ALMMA 10 Light Heavyweight Tournament Silver Medal (2010)
- ALMMA 9 Light Heavyweight Tournament Bronze Medal (2010)
- Amateur MMA Record: 10-2
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? PLMMA Middleweight Champion (2014), Oktagon MMA 4-Man Middleweight Tournament Champion (2012)
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Judo brown belt under Wojciech Borowiak (same coach as Paweł Nastula)
Favorite grappling technique: Kimura
Favorite Striking technique: Jab