Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Team Joanna on TUF 23
- Four wins by submission (4 armbar)
- Three first round finishes
- Has won seven of her last 12 and three of her last five
- Had 1-0 record in Invicta FC
- Pro since 2014
- Origin of nickname: “Because of my style of fighting / BJJ.”
- Fought UFC vets Cortney Casey and Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger as an amateur
UFC Fight Night (7/31/21) Yoder lost a three round unanimous decision to Jinh Yu Frey
UFC Fight Night (3/13/21) Yoder lost a three round unanimous decision to Angela Hill
UFC Fight Night (11/14/20) Yoder won a three round unanimous decision over Miranda Granger
UFC 252 (8/15/20) Yoder lost a three round unanimous decision to Livinha Souza
UFC Fight Night (10/26/19) Yoder lost a three round split decision to Randa Markos
UFC Fight Night (6/22/19) Yoder won a three round unanimous decision over Syuri Kondo
UFC Fight Night (11/10/18) Yoder won a three round split decision over Amanda Cooper
UFC 222 (3/3/18) Yoder lost a three round split decision to Mackenzie Dern
TUF 25 Finale (7/7/17) Yoder lost a three round unanimous decision to Angela Hill
UFC Fight Night (12/9/16) Yoder lost a three round unanimous decision to Justine Kish
When and why did you start training for fighting? I am always training.
What ranks and titles have you held? I am a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Ricardo Feliciano and a part of CheckMat BJJ
Do you have any heroes? My mom and dad are my heroes. We have experienced a lot in our family, but they always show me the way to push forward and I look up to both of them and love them with my whole heart.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I was on The Ultimate Fighter Season 23 and when I lost and got cut from the UFC I had one focus and that was to get back to the highest level of competition in MMA and guess what ...IM HERE! It means the world to me and I won't let the opportunity slip again.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I graduated from Indiana University and received a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice and African American Diaspora Studies.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a college student and lifeguard.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I had a belt in the EPIC series promotion located in California
Ranks in any martial arts styles: I won IBJJF Pan-AMS and Worlds as a white belt. I also got Bronze as a Blue Belt at IBJJF Worlds. I have won a lot in BJJ tournaments but those stick out as the most notable wins.
Favorite grappling technique: Everything