Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Aoriqileng vs PerrinRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
Aoriqileng vs ElseRedondear1Hora2:48MétodoKO/TKO
Durden vs AoriqilengRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2015
- Eight wins by KO, one by submission (Armbar)
- Eight first-round finishes
- Has won eight of his last 10 and two in a row
- Has faced UFC vets Kai Kara-France and Grigorii Popov
UFC 278 (8/20/22) Aoriqileng won a three round unanimous decision over Jay Perrin
UFC Fight Night (4/23/22) Aoriqileng stopped Cameron Else via strikes at 2:48 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/20/21) Aoriqileng lost a three round unanimous decision to Cody Durden
UFC 261 (4/24/21) Aoriqileng lost a three round unanimous decision to Jeff Molina
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in Sanda since 2009, and transferred to MMA in 2013
What ranks and titles have you held? WLF Bantamweight Championship
Do you have any heroes? Tony Ferguson
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s my dream; I made my dream come true by getting a UFC contract.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I graduated from Xi’an Physical Education University in China.
What was your job before you started fighting? N/A
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Inner Mongolia Sanda Champion
Favorite grappling technique: Many
Favorite Striking technique: Please check it out in my fight, I will show you.