Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2014
- Four wins by KO, four by submission (RNC, 3 arm triangle)
- Seven first round finishes
- Has won five of his last nine
UFC Fight Night (9/18/21) Arroyo was knocked out by Joaquin Buckley at 2:26 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (12/19/20) Arroyo lost a three round unanimous decision to Deron Winn
UFC Fight Night (11/16/19) Arroyo lost a three round unanimous decision to Andre Muniz
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 3
Episode 4 (7/16/19) Arroyo submitted Steve Regman via arm triangle choke at 3:31 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series, Brazil
Episode 1 (8/10/18) Arroyo won a three round unanimous decision over Diego Henrique da Silva
When and why did you start training for fighting? After I graduated with a business degree and worked for a year, I couldn’t find myself. There was no happiness in what I was doing. So I decided to start MMA for real, as I always did martial arts and always loved it.
Do you have any heroes? My family.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I’ve been working hard for this. For me, it means that I’m one of very best people in the world in what I do. Not many people can say that.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Business
What was your job before you started fighting? Marketing assistant.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 3-0 in amateur Muay Thai
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Getting the belt in Salvaterra Marajó Fight, a promotion in my state, Pará.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Dark blue in Muay Thai
Favorite grappling technique: Armlock
Favorite striking technique: Spinning heel kick