Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Resultados del evento
Araujo vs LeeRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
Calvillo vs LeeRedondear2Hora5:00MétodoCould Not Continue
Lee vs ShevchenkoRedondear2Hora4:52MétodoSubmission
- Pro since 2014
- Three wins by KO, five by submission (three armbar, 1 kimura, triangle armbar)
- Two first round finishes
- Has won nine of her last 13
- Owns wins over UFC vets Ariel Beck and Rachael Ostovich
- Lost 2014 split decision to UFC vet Roxanne Modafferi
- Had 4-2 Invicta FC record
- Origin of nickname: “Before you ask, it’s not a political statement. KGB came originally from my coach and the guys picking on me in the gym saying I look Russian. It kinda stuck but not until the 2014 Muay Thai world Championships did it really get roots. A Russian team coach saw the KGB on my shorts and asked my coach Donny if I was Russian. He said no and then the Russian coach exclaimed "WHY KGB THEN ?!?!" He was pretty agitated and I didn’t know what was gonna happen. Donny just said "SHE looks like a Russian chick, man.” He looked me up and down and said, "She does," then walked away. We fell out laughing. After I won the world championship that year the whole Russian team came up and took pictures with me. It was a great feeling and KGB has since been my brand.”
UFC on ESPN (5/14/22) Lee lost a three round unanimous decision to Viviane Araújo
UFC Fight Night (11/13/21) Lee defeated Cynthia Calvillo via TKO (corner stoppage) at 5:00 of the second round
UFC 262 (5/15/21) Lee submitted Antonina Shevchenko via armbar at 4:52 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (9/12/20) Lee lost a three round unanimous decision to Roxanne Modafferi
UFC 247 (2/8/20) Lee lost a three round split decision to Lauren Murphy
UFC 242 (9/7/19) Lee lost a three round split decision to Joanne Calderwood
UFC Fight Night (6/22/19) Lee won a three round unanimous decision over Montana De La Rosa
UFC on ESPN (2/17/19) Lee won a three round unanimous decision over Ashlee Evans-Smith|
UFC Fight Night (5/19/18) Lee won a three round unanimous decision over Veronica Macedo
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at age 20 in 2009. I was a waitress in a sports bar and was constantly exposed to the UFC events shown there. Having always been the rough and tumble tomgirl type, I was fascinated. As my interest grew, I found a gym and a trainer and I never looked back. What a fateful decision.
What ranks and titles have you held? I am the former Legacy Fighting Championships Flyweight champion and defended my Legacy Fighting Alliance world title. I am also a six-time Invicta FC veteran. I hold a black belt in Kyokushin, a brown belt in Judo and a BJJ brown belt under Relson Gracie. I am also a Kru in Muay Thai under Ajarn Buck Grant and Master Donny Aaron.
Do you have any heroes? I don’t have any individual heroes, I guess. But I do look up to the heroic efforts of our servicemen and women and the first responders more than any one person.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The UFC is where I’ve always wanted to be and it’s where I feel I belong. I am a warrior and I want to test myself against the best on the biggest stage in the world.
What was your job before you started fighting? Waitress
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? As an amateur I was 9-3 in MMA. I won several regional titles along the way. I was also a three-time Muay Thai World champ through the IKF and TBA. I was a two-time North American champ through the WKA. I won two state Golden Gloves boxing titles, two regional Golden Gloves and 1 Women’s National Golden Gloves. I am also a two-time Naga World champ and a two-time North American Champ.