Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2014
- 13 wins by KO, one by submission (RNC)
- 12 first-round finishes
- Has won six of his last 10
- Owns wins over UFC vets Stefan Sekulic and James Vick
- Has also faced Chris Curtis, Chidi Njokuani and Glaico Franca
UFC Fight Night (5/20/23) Fialho was knocked out by Joaquin Buckley at 4:15 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (11/19/22) Fialho was stopped by Muslim Salikhov via strikes at 1:03 of the third round
UFC 275 (6/11/22) Fialho was knocked out by Jake Matthews at 2:24 of the second round
UFC 274 (5/7/22) Fialho knocked out Cameron VanCamp at 2:35 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (4/16/22) Fialho stopped Miguel Baeza via strikes at 4:39 of the first round
UFC 270 (1/22/22) Fialho lost a three round unanimous decision to Michel Pereira
When and why did you start training for fighting? My dad taught me how to box when I was little, but I never took it seriously. When I was 18, I tried MMA for the first time. I fell in love with the sport and gave up school a few months after to pursue a career.
What ranks and titles have you held? Regional Boxing Champion, National Boxing Champion, Cage Fighters 4 Tournament Champion (Three fights, three KOs in one night).
Do you have any heroes? The best version of myself. But when I was young, it was my dad.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I came to America to get in TUF, but my goal, my mission, was always to be in the UFC. It means a lot but, at the same time, nothing, because I feel I belong at the top and now I’ve got a chance to prove it.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was in school
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Purple belt in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: Triangle
Favorite Striking technique: Jab