Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Resultados del evento
Waterson vs LemosRedondear2Hora1:48MétodoSubmission
Lemos vs AndradeRedondear1Hora3:13MétodoSubmission
Lemos vs HillRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Split
- Pro since 2014
- Seven wins by KO, three by submission (2 Guillotine, RNC)
- Eight first round finishes
- Has won six of her last seven
UFC on ABC (7/16/22) Lemos submitted Michelle Waterson-Gomez via guillotine choke at 1:48 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (4/23/22) Lemos was submitted by Jessica Andrade via arm triangle choke at 3:13 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (12/18/21) Lemos won a three round split decision over Angela Hill
UFC Fight Night (7/17/21) Lemos stopped Montserrat Conejo via strikes at :35 of the first round
UFC 259 (3/6/21) Lemos stopped Livinha Souza via strikes at 3:39 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (8/22/20) Lemos won a three round unanimous decision over Mizuki
UFC Fight Night (12/21/19) Lemos submitted Miranda Granger via rear naked choke at 3:43 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (7/16/17) Lemos was stopped via strikes by Leslie Smith at 2:53 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started to fight for fun and I liked it. I become professional and I'm an MMA athlete four years already.
What ranks and titles have you held? Champion of Jungle Fight
Do you have any heroes? Fedor, Wanderlei Silva and Iuri Marajó
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s an important step in my career, a recognition of my work in MMA.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked as a mototaxista