Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2016
- Six wins by KO, nine by submission (Arm triangle, 2 Neck crank, 3 forearm choke, 2 RNC, keylock)
- 11 first round finishes
- Four wins in 1:15 or less
- Holds 2018 win over Strikeforce vet Virgil Zwicker
UFC Fight Night (3/11/23) Romanov was stopped by Alexander Volkov via strikes at 2:16 of the first round
UFC 278 (8/20/22) Romanov lost a three round majority decision to Marcin Tybura
UFC on ESPN (4/30/22) Romanov submitted Chase Sherman via keylock at 2:11 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (10/9/21) Romanov stopped Jared Vanderaa via strikes at 4:43 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (4/17/21) Romanov won a technical split decision over Juan Espino at 1:05 of the third round when he was accidentally fouled and unable to continue
UFC on ESPN (11/7/20) Romanov submitted Marcos Rogerio de Lima via forearm choke at 4:48 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/12/20) Romanov submitted Roque Martinez via arm triangle choke at 4:22 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? 2016, the year of the National MMA Championship of Moldova.
What ranks and titles have you held? Two-time bronze medalist of Europe Grappling UWW
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It was my dream.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Comrat State University faculty of Law. Chisinau Sport Institute (USEFS) pedagogical faculty.
What was your job before you started fighting? I'm a coach in Comrat Sport School.
Favorite grappling technique: Kimura
Favorite Striking technique: Muay Thai