Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2012
- All wins by knockout
- Six first round finishes
- Four wins in 40 seconds or less
UFC Fight Night (9/17/22) Amedovski was stopped by Joe Pyfer via strikes at 3:55 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (5/21/22) Amedovski was submitted by Joseph Holmes via rear naked choke at 1:04 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/28/19) Amedovski was knocked out by John Phillips at :17 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (4/20/19) Amedovski lost a three round unanimous decision to Krzysztof Jotko
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started to do some boxing when I was a teenager, just to defend myself from some bullies.
Do you have any heroes? Fedor Emelianenko and Alessio Sakara are my heroes in MMA.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? A dream come true.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No, but I have a degree in electronics.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was an extra in many different jobs. I was always focused on MMA so I worked just to put bread on the table for my family.
Favorite grappling technique: Kurt Angle's ankle lock
Favorite Striking technique: A good knockout punch