Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2012
- Five wins by KO, two wins by submission (RNC, ankle lock)
- Has finished seven of nine wins
- All seven finishes have ended in the first round
- Six of seven finishes in 3:05 or less
UFC on ESPN (7/9/22) Zahabi won a three round unanimous decision over Ricky Turcios
UFC Fight Night (2/20/21) Zahabi knocked out Drako Rodriguez at 3:05 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (5/4/19) Zahabi lost a three round unanimous decision to Vince Morales
UFC 217 (11/4/17) Zahabi was knocked out by Ricardo Ramos at 1:58 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (2/19/17) Zahabi won a three round unanimous decision over Reginaldo Vieira
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training around the age of 15 for self-defense. My father thought it would be a good way for me to build confidence and, at the same time, protect myself from bullies at school. As I got better, I started to have a hunger for competition. And once I started competing, I fell in love with the idea of becoming a professional.
What ranks and titles have you held? I won the Quebec wrestling provincials in 2012, I have won some local BJJ tournaments, and have won amateur fights in MMA, boxing and Muay Thai.
Do you have any heroes? I look up to two people mainly: my brother Firas Zahabi and Georges St-Pierre.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's a great opportunity to show my skills on the world stage.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to McGill University and was majoring in accounting, but after completing my second year I decided to become a fighter full-time and I left school behind.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’ve had a few jobs, but the last one and current one is personal trainer
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Black belt in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: RNC
Favorite Striking technique: Jab