Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Nurmagomedov vs dos SantosRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Split
Nurmagomedov vs OmargadzhievRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
Gooden vs NurmagomedovRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2011
- 9-2-1 in last 12 bouts; on two-fight winning streak
- Last pre-UFC bout was October 2018 draw with UFC vet Bojan Velickovic
- Holds 2016 win over UFC vet John Howard
- Six wins by KO, four by submission (RNC, Kimura, triangle, armbar)
- Eight first round finishes
UFC 280 (10/22/22) Nurmagomedov won a three round unanimous decision over Gadzhi Omargadzhiev
UFC 260 (3/27/21) Nurmagomedov won a three round unanimous decision over Jared Gooden
UFC Fight Night (11/9/19) Nurmagomedov was submitted by David Zawada via triangle choke at 2:50 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? All my family are sportsmen and it was inevitable. I started my sport journey from freestyle wrestling when I was a young boy. And now I’m a professional fighter.
What ranks and titles have you held? Silver medalist of the World Combat Sambo Championship
Do you have any heroes? My prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wasallam)
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s just my job. And I do my job well. Also, it’s a big dream for every fighter around the world. I now have my opportunity to realize my talent.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Higher education (baccalaureate)
What was your job before you started fighting? All my life I’ve been training. Since the first day in sport, my family supported me.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? World Class Master of Sport in Combat Sambo