Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2013
- All 12 wins by knockout, 11 in the first round
- Has won five of his last nine
- Longest win was 4:21 – seven finishes in under a minute
- Four UFC fights at middleweight (2-2)
UFC Fight Night (1/14/23) Alhassan knocked out Claudio Ribeiro at :28 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (2/19/22) Alhassan lost a three-round split decision to Joaquin Buckley
UFC on ESPN (8/28/21) Alhassan knocked out Alessio Di Chirico at :17 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (4/17/21) Alhassan lost a three round unanimous decision to Jacob Malkoun
UFC Fight Night (11/14/20) Alhassan was knocked out by Khaos Williams at :30 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (7/16/20) Alhassan lost a three round unanimous decision to Mounir Lazzez
UFC 228 (9/8/18) Alhassan knocked out Niko Price at :43 of the first round
UFC 220 (1/20/18) Alhassan knocked out Sabah Homasi at 3:47 of the first round
UFC 218 (12/2/17) Alhassan stopped Sabah Homasi via strikes at 4:21 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (5/28/17) Alhassan lost a three round split decision to Omari Akhmedov
UFC Fight Night (11/19/16) Alhassan knocked out Charlie Ward at :53 of the first round
TRAINING: Training has been good and rough this camp. I usually tend to train 2-3 times a day.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I have been doing judo for 22 years, so martial arts have always been part of my life. I later transitioned to MMA because my coach wanted me to try it and I ended up liking it.
What ranks and titles have you held? Black belt in judo. Won many national championships
Do you have any heroes? Luffy and Zoro from One Piece
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC is a dream come true. It's what all fighters dream of, and I'm very excited to fight for UFC.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked for Delta Airlines and I'm also a bouncer at a bar.
Favorite grappling technique: RNC
Favorite Striking technique: Calf kick